The 2020 Studebaker Speaker Series will kick off with Studebaker National Museum Archivist, Andrew Beckman. He will talk about the history and evolution of Studebaker’s Hawk line, beginning with its origins in the critically-acclaimed 1953 Starliner hardtop. The program will cover all Hawk models from 1956 through 1964, with a focus on the line’s design history and sales analysis.
New policies have been implemented to help protect our visitors and speakers. Speaker Series modifications include:
- Speaker Series will have a maximum audience of 60 attendees and RSVPs are required.
- RSVP by calling 574-235-9714 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members may register early beginning on July 6.
- Non-members may make a reservation beginning July 9.
- No punch and cookies will be provided for the safety of our attendees.
- There will be no seating in the auditorium’s front row. There will be signs to remind our guests.
- Please leave space between yourself and other groups of attendees.
- Audience members must wear masks in accordance with St. Joseph County Health Order 2-2020.